STACOM 2022 accepts three types of papers:
- Regular papers
- CMRxMotion challenge papers
- LAScarQS challenge papers (via separate submission portal)
We accept regular papers describing new methods in the following (not limited) topics:
- Statistical analysis of cardiac morphology and morphodynamics
- Computational modeling and simulation of the heart and the great vessels
- Personalisation of cardiac model, electrophysiology and mechanics
- Quantitative cardiac image analysis
- Sharing and reusing cardiac model repository
- Translational studies of cardiac image analysis in clinical practice
The STACOM 2021 workshop will accept 8-page papers (LNCS-Springer format) as regular submissions or challenges. General rules for the submission:
- Initial submission must be anonymised and limited to 8 pages (text, tables, and figures) + up to 2 pages for references only.
- Use the LNCS templates/guidelines.
- Workshop and proceeding versions of accepted papers should include authors’ names & affiliations and can be up to 12 pages.
- You can also submit supplementary materials (video, animations) by using a single zip file.
Selected papers will be published in a Lecture Notes in Computer Science proceeding published by Springer (see previous STACOM proceedings).
There are specific rules regarding challenge submission dates, please see their websites.
- For the CMRxMotion challenge paper, you do not need to submit an abstract for challenge paper, but you must submit a paper placeholder before 15 July 2022.
- For the LAScarQS challenge, they organise their submission process.